Monday, March 8, 2010

shocking



I saw this bird on the boardwalk this afternoon. An owl ? At the beach in Alicante ? I got closer and took a foto. I could get real close actually.

All of a sudden a voice : Joder, esta giripolla no quiere volar !
Which means, that son of a bitch doesn't want to fly !

I looked back, and saw a man holding a line, a fishing line tight. He pulled it, the bird fell over and jumped back on the wall.


Then I saw the bird was trapped, two feet in leather rings, attached with a fishing line to the man.
I was afraid getting into a frenzy. I don't like these things, actually I am disgusted if I see things like that.

The man said he takes his bird out every day, otherwise the bird is in his bar all the time. The bar was just behind me. I was curieus and I went in.

Saw an aquarium like a cage and asked if this was the birds' home. No, no, that was the bloody cameleon's place, but he died. After closing the bar for winter, no clients you see, he found his cameleon dead. Probably the cold, these animals can't stay alive with this cold, they're not used to it.

Where do you keep the owl then. He showed me a little stick, up near the ceiling near the fridge.

I could have punched the guy in the face, but I walked out. And walking out I saw foto's of the man, with preys, huge fish he caught on vacations, and next, in Hawai-an boxershorts holding a too young black girl tight. Another prey. It all felt so sick.
Down below the owl with the leather straps around his two legs, the cage and the stick.

1 comment:

Ivan said...

Go back and punch this s...-o.-t..-b... in the face!