Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Alhama flying



Although is was very windy all day in Alicante, flying was done nearby in Alhama.



From now on we have to look at Alhama if we want to fly afternoons with this strong

westerlies during the day in Alicante. The seabreeze channels through and hits straight for Alhama. A site where our buddies from Murcia fly daily from now one till late summer.



I am off for a week of vacation with the family. We had a busy winter, and we need a break.


After this break we will be ready for the strong thermals, the spring conditions in our southeastern piece of Spain.



Thanks coming down this winter.
And to all those repeated customers, I do not take your visits for granted.

I really do appreciate your loyalty, friendship.

And I hope for may more years I may welcome you to fly with us. And always a pleasure you guys, to read my guestbook, word of mouth and all does work and is most honest.


Hugs, kisses and flowers to all of you.


Off to the beaches to relax.







No comments: