Saturday, July 11, 2009






This is what I call American hospitality ! We had to do five tandems today, with young people who have been cruising around the world for the last two years on a sailboat.
Three Americans and two Russians, Joshua C. a jewish carpenter whose birthday it was, his beautiful girlfriend Julia who organised the whole party, Tim, Boris and lovely Natasha.
Nice to enjoy such an enthusiasm again. Call it typical American. There is sure one nation that knows how to throw a party out of nothing, its the Americans. Lovely people from Santa Barbara California, flying with us on this gorgeous day at Palomaret. Where lift was free, where sink had to be looked for.
A 'boat'-made chocolate cake with fresh cherries afterwards and a couple of ice chilled champagne drinks with it.
A birthday song, joy and fun.
And yes you noticed well, the birthday boy, wore a skirt.... . It was my first passenger ever that took off his clothes after landing, never happened before !
Foto down here is not what you think. The whipped cream had to passed over nose by nose, honestly.
Its all part of the job eh.
What a succesfull day, swiss pilots Evita and friend Lukas, first some soaring over the cliffs at noon, some lunch, a well deserved siesta, flying again in the cooler breeze on the hills. Awesome today.
You know what I am gonna do now. I am gonna have me a bottle of ice chilled extreme dry white wine, Bach seco, cooling down on my terrace with the night breeze And I am gonna listen to my favourite radio station, loud enough to feel the vibes.
This station :

No comments: