Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I was born in may and I am 49 years old,
I am 1 meter 75 tall and weigh 90 kgs,

my hair is grey and receding,
my eyes are green and my nose is big,
but I do have sensual lips,

and all I know I have learned from others,
here we go



We left this morning, inland to find that promised but difficult to find fly-window. Stretching our wings we did near Villena, La Solana. Got that one out of the hat.

In between storms and rain, there was a safe window to be found this morning till early afternoon. In front of us rain, in the back over development as soon as the sun was burning through. We were just in between on La Solana enjoying.



The end of the day, a fantastic scenery in the back. Huge cloud development, what a show.





Lets talk about 13/14 june upcoming. That's when we organise the event for all disabled happy to fly with us for free. Well I tell you, Carmen has been working so hard to let it all happen, we have alreade more than 40 passengers for that weekend. So we better get in shape and be ready to fly a lot. Luckily we will have and already have lots of help of local pilots.


No comments: