Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Interesting ? Yeah I thought so, but maybe I am obsessed with flying. I don't know.
I thought it was a really good day. Not strong, no not that, but for me that's not the measure for being good. It was good, as you had to work the thermals. You had to find them and turn smoooooothly.
You could tell who had the habit of flying flatlands. You could tell who had the skills. The french ! They were masters, especially Robert with his UP Trango, pilots from Paris, yes.
It is important to fly these light thermals and do well.

Ready for some more flying, untill John (Cornwall England) let us know the winds were all of a sudden from the back and not weak at take off.
Strange.
Dave (Cornwall England) was probably closest with his explanation. More lift in the valley, cloudsuck, sucking air from the hill, as if it all got catabatic strongly.

Danish pilots, Sohren and friends say hello ! Finish doing well, don't ask me to spell their names .... .

Take care Stijn, Trui, we all hope to see you again. Un saludo.

No comments: