Saturday, April 12, 2008



Day with lots of achievements.


Stevie got 7 m/s thermals and got 3200 feet above take off. I think a shoe is about the size of a feet no ? So if I put three shoes in line, I measure about a meter. So for us Europeans, that means he got 1075 meter above take off, would be 2150 meter above sea level. Not enough shoes to convert that one.

Pani flew 60 km with a cloudbase at 3200 meter from a hill near Lorca, south of Murcia.

Rafa flew the comp task from Jumilla to Alcantarilla and then for leisure flew above my house in El Altet calling me on his phone. Eventually landed on the beach in Arenales del Sol.


Good day ? Bad day ? A very good day I would say.
Foto's above are not from today but give you an idea of what we did today. Top foto is a shot from landing area at Alhama de Murcia where evening flying was done.
Top foto is one of Max (dutch pilot), he sent flying with us a month ago at Carrascoy today's hill.

No comments: