Thursday, February 15, 2007


Hoy hemos volado en Villena. Today we wanted to change sites and fly at La Solana, Villena. and we did. Marcel almost flew two hours.
4 Norwegians showed up, two of them out of the blue. We all flew nicely at La Solana.
I had to do a tandem with Clara who won a contest with a magazine.
Her winning price was flying with us doyouwanna tandem.
Take off was great, and her landing was fine.
Just when I got out of my harnass, my flying suit ripped apart. Jesus, half naked. just boxer short, very white legs, white socks, sneakers.
I mean I am not vain, but it is very embarrassing in the middle of the valley with a lady on the side, losing your clothing. I am never gonna buy another Paratech flying suit any more !
Got to go. My lady neighbour turned 80 today , so she invited us for tapas and wine. As she is 80 , or more, she starts repeating herself every other minute. To keep the conversation going, I usually drink too much of her local wine from the bodega. And since her elderly husband doesn't drink any more, the glasses get filled up quicker, wonder why.
I love the old lady though, abuela, bless her. Cheers.

No comments: