Friday, May 20, 2011

parahawking

There is a new world opening up for me.
Since Scott, Anita, little Talo, Yvan and Jess arrived, it has been lots about things getting sorted for the parahawking, logistics and publicity.

Most interesting however, and by far, is the world of parahawking that is opening up for me. When I watched them training the birds this afternoon, I felt like a child, privileged watching it, and listening to what is important. Why they do it, the passion, the love for birds, the drive since decades keeping the birds, doing this. And by all means, trying to protect birds of prey all over. And for those who doubt, far beyond the idea of making money out of it.
Lots more of this soon. This is just the beginning, and I hope you will be part of it this summer.



























No comments: