Sunday, May 8, 2011

The bucket list




A wish list of things you want to do before you die, the bucket list.

Everyone should make a list of 10 things they want to do before they die. I really mean this. Because we postpone things too easy. And actually whatever happens, family wise, financially wise, force yourself to get one thing done every year. I don't preach this would make us a happier world, but it would give us (even) more satisfaction in our lives we lead, so putting faces on our smiles.



And more faces on our smiles would mean, less morons, less people who need help.



One of the beautiful sides of my job is flying tandems. I love to fly tandems, sharing with others, what life I chose. And if the passengers do love it, it means they experienced that feeling of gently boating the sky, away from all stress, living humans' oldest dream to fly.


Do I sound too hippy ? I don't care, peace to you all.


Thanks flying with us, you made my day.

No comments: