Monday, August 9, 2010

Para to the people ?



Para to the people, is the heading of Ozone's publicity in several magazine's. Para to the people. I don't get it. What do they mean ? Para to the people ? Para qué ? Para donde ?

Para-pente ? Have no idea. Must be me.

And why in the hell are they using Che Guevara's profile on the background ?

We all know that most of the Ozone team are ex-hippies, but not exactly revolutionaries who where on the barricades once.
And when you read how they promote their new Ozone Delta, you realize they are just ordinary businessmen, like everybody else in the business.
Using the recent successes of their R10, promising everyone to fly better under their new Delta. I sell Ozone, I fly Ozone, I can have my say about Ozone, can't I. I like their gliders, and for some pilots Ozone should be their choice.

I was trying to find a link between Che Guevara and their Delta. And the only thing I found was a cigarette case, called Che Guevara Delta, maybe that's where Ozone hold their spliffs and got the inspiration from. Here is the real Che Guevara Delta :


Long live Ozone, rastaman, Yah bless.

No comments: