Thursday, June 3, 2010

10 minutes for my blog















Fredrik, Alf, Marcus, me , Max, Ian and Alf.









Pilots ask me how much time I spend on my blog. Average 10 minutes I guess. I get home after flying, plug camera in, automatically foto's are uploaded on my pc. I click on 5 or so foto's to upload on my blog.




After shower or snack, I type in some words, reflecting the day. 10 minutes, which give me time to let you know how we did today, and giving me time to end the day paragliding and chill, play with Paco, have my evening.



Morning flying at Fortuna. Superb flying till 3 pm. Take off was not that wild, so all in the air, enjoying the june thermals. At 3 pm all went down, for our lunch at Jesus' place near Sierra de Pila. Most recommended.



Fortuna is a superb place where nobody goes out flying. It has two take offs, upper and lower. The flying is done in a huge bowl. The least of wind triggers of the hot valley air, and let you raise over the ridges overlooking the Sierras de Carche and Pila. A 4x4 is needed to get to the take off, and a 10 minute walk cleans out the cobwebs in your head to get you all boosted up to fly in this magnificient scenery.





After our lunch, the clouds were looking too suspicious and were crawling nearer and nearer. Headed back home with a truckload of happy pilots. It took me 11 minutes this time.


Happiee !!!

No comments: