Thursday, October 15, 2009

Foto above, Wilfried, 70 years of old, respect. He was one of my first 'guests/pilots/friends' on my first trip from Belgium to Alicante in 1995. We came here with belgian pilots twice a year, and I as you know fell in love with the region. Now I am here, living here, doing the guiding for over 10 years.
He was always here with us on our first trips, kickstarted my business actually. Haven't seen him for 5 years and I am glad I can fly with him again this week. Foto taken this morning at take off El cid.
Where some of us flew, most of us didn't. Winds got too cross, something didn't feel good. So drove down picked up pilots who flew and had tapas.

A couple of days maybe bad weather ? We'll see tomorrow.

Down below invitation to join the fiestas in Monforte del cid, just below the mountain.



No comments: