Tuesday, January 8, 2008




Playtime, quick quick quick. Window for an hour, so get ready.

Playtime especially for Wim who is trying out gliders. Yesterday the Niviuk Artik, today and yesterday the Skywalk Chili. Tomorrow the Niviuk HOOK.

I am sure he will go for the HOOK though.

If pilots ask me what glider they should buy, I look at the profile of the pilot. Old, young, grey, stiff, Chelsea, weekendlover, punk, etc... .

Because a glider has to fit the person. And that's why I feel privileged to sell ALL brands and don't have to stick to one particular brand and have a 20-wing sale per year to get good prices.

If pilots take me serious in asking me what to get, I take it serious. I fly many different brands and types of gliders. Always demo's around. So I know how most of the gliders feel.
According to the pilot you make a choice and talk to the pilot. Let him try out things. Check what he wants to do. Beginner acro ? Alps, Alicante ? Dune de Pyla ? So important.

Amongst many superfluous threads on forum, one stands out sometimes, this one for instance :
http://www.paraglidingforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=15971

No comments: