Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Louise Crandal from Denmark living a dream ain't she.


Martin Cray who visited us a couple of times, has been a falconer since he was a teenager and is now flying with Cossack, a steppe eagle, formerly owned by Louise Crandal. Martin has been shooting movies for the BBC and many film-reports of paragliding.

He wrote an article in the latest Skywings which is really worth reading. Title : trust your inner eagle !

I don't know if you mind, asking me if one of you guys in Britain can scan the article. Send it to me, so we on the continent who can't get skywings article to read. (I don't have a scanner ...)

I hope all is allright up there Martin, Steve, Paul and all your girlfriends whose names I've fogotten. Down here it was possible to fly at Calpe today, but chilling as no guests around. Still looks as if Stevie Wonder is my gardener though. Un abraso.

No comments: