Thursday, November 8, 2007



Waht a strange day today weatherwise. Yesterday I told the guys not to worry, we were gonna have a traditional Alicante thermalling day.
Yeah right. You better don't predict such a stupid things like flying, never.

When I woke up this morning I got myself a .... no no I looked out the window and the eucalyptus trees were swinging. It was not my hangover, but the wind.
Ho ho, lets wait a bit.
On my phone asking Ismael, Rafa, Dudo what the winds were doing in their valleys. That's why we left for Hondon, and hope for a breeze. But once there it looks too cross to be good and after arriving on the take off, after the pathless climb we had catabatic wind. Shit.
Waited half hour and then took off running like Ben Johnson on EPO.

We left for El Cid, for at least some late afternoon flying. So we had a flight with a view. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments: