Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.


Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.

Where did I read that, I think it was a quote by Victor Kiam.


Winds up in the thirties km per hour. Gusty and broken waves in the sea. But sometimes you are so eager to fly, you take a little risk.

And even risking it under my big Cayenne3, had to do it. Waiting for that gust just to die off, just need 5 seconds, nothing else.

As long as I can get that glider symmetricaly above my head, it would be fine.

If rocketed up, I know my harnass pretty well, and belly-belt is at its widest not to get a spin. Once turned around, it would be a matter of leaning forward, no brake at all, maybe a touch of speedbar.

Now ! Up turn lean fly ! Done.
As soon as I was in the air, it was all over. Got my kick out of it, ready to land soon and go home. One of these days. Borderline. Stupid ? Ah. It was a good flight and if felt great, it doesn't always have to be a walk in the park.

The beautiful foto published is one shot by Carmen, Cabo at night.




No comments: