Friday, November 26, 2010

Paragliding Alicante




I hate parawaiting. I really do. Looking at each others faces, talking bullshit. I could not live in a country where paragliding involves more parawaiting than flying. I would quit. There are so much more things to do. If you can cope with it, I don't know, I think you miss something. Not having the right partner maybe, wanting to be away ? Not having the right job could be the case. Wanting to escape, prefer to sit on a hill, with the same guys over and over again, having the same view for hours. Booooo-oooring.
I gotta admit, parawaiting makes me nerveus. As it did today, untill Antolino took out his wing, having enough of it. Even if it is a top to bottom, the hell with it.
And all of a sudden, winds started to kick in. Giving us a hell of a late afternoon flight. Cold, but not freezing off brass monkeys' balls. November allright, but lovely to be out in the sky.

No comments: