Monday, November 15, 2010

Morocco flying

Recently Moroccon sites have been closed and are now being ruled and inspected by the Moroccon police force. The aread around Marrakesh is supposed to be most affected.
Of course I cannot speak out for any reason, but next article could explain a lot.

http://www.raf.mod.uk/news/archive.cfm?storyid=ED0D84FA-5056-A318-A84ADD1873EBF400&rss=true

I am not organising a roadtrip to Morocco, although Morocco is one of the countries in the world that I love the most. I am off to Morocco myself to fly in february (well if they let me ...), but do not feel like feeling responsable for a group. I think a second thought has to be given if you feel like flying in remote areas, or/and in countries where maybe maybe medical assistance could be more of different standards than home. And maybe Bruce Willis is not always there.

No comments: