Thursday, November 11, 2010

Foto contest coming up

Foto contest is coming up, working on the format now. Soon on blog and forums, don't be shy let me have your foto's !
Some lesser news about Morocco. Sites near Marrakesh are all closed. Too much shit going in with visiting pilots, an accident with a Swiss pilot was one too many. I was gonna organise a trip to Morocco, a roadtrip. But Kath (yes my ever lovely wife), didn't feel like supporting me this time. She hated the idea of having responsibility for a group, imagine having a little accident down there. Fair enough, and now with the stress of having the sites closed it is definite not going to happen. Problem ? No way man, end of june beginning of july we organise again a roadtrip to the Pyrenees. Let me know if interested.

No comments: