Thursday, May 20, 2010

not my day today




Sometimes it is not your day isn't it. Like today.
Off to an easy site like Hondon. Easy dynamic. Guess what, bumming out after hardly two turns.
And all lesser experienced pilots up there, soaring their heart out.
Damn try again, one of our only hills where you have to walk up.
Bumming out .... again .... together with Stevie, him as well for the second time.
Peter who just arrived this afternoon had problems holding his helmet on, his smile was too huge. He flew fantastic.
Went home. Didn't want to cook. Wife and kid, Kath and Paco a bit ill, and actually I was afraid to burn my meal.
So went for pizza. Hit a car parking backwards, damn.
Did I tell you I fell over at my second landing ? Scratches on my leg, wearing shorts of course.
Breathe in - breathe out - talk to you tomorrow ...

No comments: