Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cabo flying and later Carrasqueta on my birthday, cheers you all !



A busy day on my birthday. Soaring with the lads till noon and then quick powernap for half hour and off to Carrasqueta. Nippy thermals at Cabo, who made most of the group landing near the chapel near the beach. Winds were a bit off, mid spring, so that's what happens at our take off.



I flew the NOVA Triton 20, up to max 105 kg, with my speedy weight of 95, it was fast. But not getting less height, no this beast climbs like no other glider. And this demo for sale still at 1800 euros. Mainly aimed for current pilots I would say.


Our apres-vol we had at Venta Teresa again. There I was happily treated by the owner by a quickly selfmade birhtday cake. How little things can warm your heart. Foto on top of the French Flying Chickens and my 'vlaamse moat' Toon.

No comments: