Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yups, bulletin board at Palomret got smashed again. Damn. Every other month I have to replace it. Before it was all fancy in plastic PVC etc... now I just buy a wooden board, plastify the info and that's it. Expensive enough re-doing it every other month. Damn.

Anyway, wasn't flyable today. Too unstable in the morning and rainy in the afternoon. So went to the police station to pick up my harnass which was stolen some three months ago. The thief was a french bloke, living nearby. Not a paragliding pilot, just scum.

Jette, Jan, thanks for being here again, I am sure you had a good time under your Gradients. I know, I know, and I am convinced now, Gradients' design is the most sexy. You will not forget your days in Carrascoy, Cabo, and Palomaret, once again we all loved it. Take care.

More news, 13/14 june are the dates for the weekend for disabled. Then again with lots of help of my friends we are organising a weekend with free tandem flights for every disabled person who is interested.

No comments: