Friday, March 13, 2009


olé ! bingo !

Another day of flying. Weak thermals this time, high pressure, low cloudbase. I didn't go out today, was having a rest between two groups visiting. But called Kike from Alicante, and he confirmed three hours of flying in smooth conditions.

I took time off today, because as well I am organising a weekend doing tandems with disabled. And that'll be the 13-14th of june 2009. That weekend I will have lots of help of my friends, to have tandems done with disabled. We organised this the first time in june 2003. 80 tandems (yes 80, half of 160 and twice 40) were done that weekend.

Because of the silly hassle we had with the nearby urbanisation at take off I couldn't organise it the year after, in a professional and safe way. But now that we have won the 'suit'case, I have to comply my promise to them and to myself. And I can't be more pleased with kickstarting the event again. Honestly.

So in case you are looking for a weeks' flying trip in June, which by the way is an excellent month in Alicante for paragliding, then maybe you can join us with helping out that saturday and sunday. There is no money in it, but believe me there is such a big reward, and I certainly hope my English doesn't fail here. Let me know if you are interested.

No comments: