Saturday, March 21, 2009


New HOOK, tandems, please don't sit before you run, and a bit of a confusing foto down below.
Jan, Ann and Frans, on their favourite site Cabo de Santa Pola. Last day for Steve, Dazz and Chinny. Chinny who topped up his airtime this week with 12 hours. Tony Blacker, british national team accuracy down here, Urs german pilot who can't believe his luck to have flown so many hours on his dreamsite.
Euh, who else, damn almost forgot myself. I had a jolly good time, making others happy, doing tandems.
O/vynd came in from Norway this afternoon for a week, and had his first flight just after arriving already.
Toni, Alex, thanks helping me out with tandems, when winds were strong. I owe you both a good bottle of Rioja Crianza, I keep my promise as I always do. Salud.




No comments: