Monday, May 19, 2008

Hello up there.
Above you see a foto of a reserve attachment on an sup air Altix harnass, or a EVO XC harnass of sup air.
Well lately there has been problems throwing the reserve, as the cord (white) was stitched to the velcro. And with all your power you couldn't get the reserve loose. I did sell quite a lot of sup'air harnasses of that kind. So all who read this please check. What I do is I do tape the white cord, so it can't get 'stitched, burned' to the velcro, ok ?
If you have any questions please ask, this is important.

(I used the foto's Toni Davis, Ireland, sent me as info from the Northern paragliding club in England. I do not know them, I was so free to use the foto. If anyone of their club reads this, I hope this is ok. It is in everybody's general interest so. God what a paranoia world we live in, no ?)

No comments: