Thursday, March 6, 2008


Probably the best shot of the day. Christophe and Simon, both Belgians flying over the cliffs.

But only for a short while. Freak of nature, all of a sudden we had eastern winds, just for over 20 minutes. Although strong northwestern winds, just 5 km more inland.


Later in the day we left for San Antonio, evening soaring ... no, didn't.

Alex went to Peña Rubia, howling winds west ...
Sayo took his mother in law to Hondon north, lots of wind and in two minutes down to zero and cross....

Well there are worse things in life I guess, like Seville and Real Madrid being kicked out of the champions league soccer. Oops, why do I tell this, I am probably the only paraglider who likes a game of soccer. Yes, I do like to watch a good game, feet up, glass of wine. Untill I see Kaka showing his undershirt saying - I BELONG TO JESUS - what the fuck .... there is some truth in Groucho Marx quote : I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set , I go into the other room and read a book.
See you tomorrow.

No comments: