Thursday, May 17, 2007


This is my new baby. Artik Ice from Niviuk, loving it. Their DHV2. I do sell all brands, from Nova, to Airwave, U-Turn, Advance, Gradient etc... etc... but I have such a good feeling about Niviuk. The gliders are so straightforward. And I like their marketing, no bullshit. Just results. And if you see whose behind them, well Oliver Nef, Raul Rodriguez for instance.
You don't know who they are ? Well I guess you haven't been flying on this planet then, have you ?
Anyway, we had a fantastic flying day today. I can go on and on and on again. Ok, just a little bit, all guests in the air, for instance Lydia who is flying a DHV1 Nova, outcircling our local birds of prey ! Well done, impressed.
Unfortunately Paul hurt himself by a rough landing, he'll be allright though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick!
Congratulations on your new glider :-) It is one year ago since I bought my Artik from you and I just love it! Soon our Niviuk's will fly over the Pyrenees.

Regards
Allan and a big kiss from Winnie

Nick said...

Sure will ! Cu soon !