Friday, October 7, 2011

Russians on the sites







Who said? If you have enemies it means you have an opinion. I don't remember who's quote it is, but I agree.



Well here we go. Amongst my best friends I have russians, absolutely. But again and again I meet russians on our hills who cannot care less about our sites, about our habits, rules, agreements.


Maybe it comes with their life lived before, to elbow their way in to get a job, to get food, bread and an orange.


If you ask them politely to prepare behind take off area not to bother the other pilots, they look at you as if you are from another planet, as if you are not the local, but they are.


Happens again and again.


And if you ask them buying the 5 euros helmet sticker to allow them to fly on our sites, they seem absent. No respect at all.


You can act and say bloody russians, and tell them we didn't invite them to be on our hills, but that would be too rude. Best thing is to ignore and let them do their thing.


I know but I am not sure !




Ok back to the flying, 1850 ASL Palomaret dutch pilot Stefan showed all how to fly it. Lovely gorgeous day inland today. Lots of foreign guests, all that smily, helmets almost fell off their head.




On foto the 77 year old Ernst, who has been coming here for years and still flies his Advance of course.


Also to make it even ... foto of one of my best friends, Dimitri from Russia, a super guy who flies his Aereos Russian glider.








No comments: