Thursday, July 14, 2011

Clavicula

Hola buddies, got several messages wishing me a quick recovery. Thank you so much.


To make sure for those who are interested, I 'only' broke my clavicula, collar bone, sleutelbeenbreuk. So no vertebra or anything like it, thank god. And very important, it was not a paragliding accident, no I was cruising around with my Vespa scooter. Looked around, and bang hit the pavement, catapulted over the scooter, and felt immediately my collar bone was sticking out. In hospital only for 3 hours, docters forced the bone back in after stretching my shoulders backwards, now I am wearing a shoulder-corset all the time to keep it in place. Painkillers ... well this time I can't resist them.


This is my tandem season, so it is not the worst timing. And on top of that, this summer we teamed up with the Parahawking team, so I have buddies around, Scott, Anita, Yvan and Jess, helping us out. Big thank you.


When my guiding season starts again, from 10th of september onwards I'll be back flying for sure.


And I will know every detail about the Tour de France ! Viva Contador !


Hope you are having a great time you guys.

No comments: