Friday, December 31, 2010

Smokey bars

Mixed feelings. No more smokey bars in Spain from tomorrow onwards. Most strict in all of Europe, the smoking will be forbidden in all bars, restaurants, public places.
Of course convinced of the hazards of smoking, but got mixed feelings. Where is this all gonna lead to, a nanny state ?
A(nother) country where all are looking at each other to see what he is doing wrong ? I heard of places like this, all sue-ing one another. Ruled by lawyers, habited by sour people.
Greyness, warning signs, danger signs. Over-reacting.
We flew without reserve. Even without helmets. And had the best sex without condoms, I tell ya !
Have a great new year, and pass it over to me.


(please the quote about having sex without condoms, put one on ok, times they are a-changing .... see ! I am already protecting myself for being sue-d, for gods' sake, ... oops again, well insjallah ...)

No comments: