Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back from Mallorca

Small landing field possibilities , gotto be precise .....

Kath booked us a trip to Mallorca and we loved it. If I heard Mallorca was gonna be our end of summer trip, I had my doubts. I was thinking about Palma de Mallorca, playa del flamencos, Alcudia. But luckily there was so much more.

Port Soler, the hikes in the mountains, the Mallorcan landscape, the villages in between the resorts, Port Colon with its flying site near the castle, the numerous white sandy bays, the crystal clear waters.
Back home so and ready to kick off our new season after a hot hot summer. Well it is not quite cold now, it is still 30 degrees, which is a bit warmer than it was on the island.

1 comment:

van extraordinaire! said...

Lovely photos, we know Spain well. My vet friend in UK (Devon) paraglides often all over the world and I am going to send your site to her to look at. Jane