Friday, November 21, 2008

Flying near Villena, Peña Rubia. The famous Peña Rubia I heard Eva say But it wasn't that famous today. Winds were weak, and thermals were not present. Still enjoyed the hill, the flying and the company.
Later on my own, I visited Orito again. Drove down to search for an adequate landing field, since the paris-dakar road in the valley is not blocked any more. Soon I'll have my first flight up that one, southside. Just to check if we should use this one for everybody. I cannot see any harzards, but prefer flying it in still conditions, cross winds, and strong conditions.
On the left is the pelgrimage site Orito. Where believers hike up on their bare knees for penitention. True, I saw it with my bare eyes. In the near future, lets leave this for the believers, just walk up with our shoes on and fly it, happy ?


No comments: