Saturday, November 15, 2008



Cold air, better wear gloves. Views sharp, as northern winds were prevailing up high. Towards the coast more 'bruma', more foggy air. Super to thermal up 3 m/s in november. You had to catch them though. Because first flight, must have been my fastest top to bottom for a long time. I was just fiddling about with my vario and camera, and before I realised I had to scratch on the lower ridges to get back up .... didn't. I was looking up and saw everybody even from a distance with a big smile on their face looking down .... .

Revenge, second flight, stayed up untill my hands frooze off, because then I forgot my gloves. Brilliant day.

It was pretty busy, as lots of pilots from Valencia and Alicante had to do their final tests to get their pilot license. Also Felix Rodriguez, no not the world champion acro, but his and Raul's dad was here. Everybody knows Raul and Felix, because they are super guys, down to earth, etc... . Well you haven't met their dad yet, he's a star.



Kike and Cristina, Dominique and Eva's little stars, Lea and Theo cuddling.


No comments: