Saturday, September 27, 2008



Still not flyable down here. Bad week, strange for the time of the year. Got this lovely foto send by Stevie, must be near his homesite Rossili.


Some strange rumours though, some dirty talk lately. Some 'colleagues' talking shit about me. Their main gossip is, that I undermine their profit, they say. Because I am working under the price. They want me to charge 450 euros a week instead of the 350 euros I ask.
But hey, I can tell you, don't worry, because my guiding is sharing the passion of flying. And my aim is doing this in a most professional way, in the most safe way at a correct price. No bullshit.
Actually if I would be in it for the money, I'd probably still be making pizza's.
350 and that's it ! For a car, a nice house, and me who will guide you, find you the site to fly on. The best site, the safest site. And we'll all go to the old mens' bar afterwards, raise a glass, and have some more fun.

How about that ?




No comments: