Sunday, September 21, 2008




Nasty weather but flyable. Huge cunimbs coming in from the southwest, you could see them whilst flying on your right. In the back others towering over the valley of Onil and Villena.
Climbs were strong, and winds were gusty.
Michael and Amin our Swiss friends left today for home, see you again guys ! Eyling left this morning and is probably party-ing in Oslo. Sean was Sean, and top of the stack with his beaten up old Gin Bolero. Dave and James, brothers in arms, were getting close to personal bests with their Hook and Bolero+. Leslie is not recognisable after 5 years, he is lots more confident and better at it overall. Jeremy is still flying his old whit, now grey Gradient Aspen. Good day today, flying well, and a visit to the Hacienda of Palomaret.
Next days could be not flyable, need to do some repairs on gliders and pack some reserves, free time will come in handy. Hasta Luego.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick, Paco and Kath,
I've only just found this part of your website. Great "Blogspot". It was fanastic to fly with you again, and you have a much better choice of sites than anywhere else I've been in the last 5 years (I won't leave it as long next time). Palomaret has taught me so much in the past and it did again this time round, I always return home a better pilot then when I left.
I enjoyed flying with all the pilots I met with you. If any of you are reading this, my email is
Lesthefez@hotmail.com
Hasta Pronto
Leslie