Saturday, July 26, 2008

First time in years difficult to write something on my 'today'.

No foto's, no fun today. Somebody lost his life today at the Cabo de Santa Pola.
Got a phone call this morning that something bad had happened, an accident. When I got to the site, Max, German colleague, told me the sad news. A pilot from neighbouring city Murcia had an accident and crashed. He must have died instantly.
The happening itself is already so sad enough, that it doesn't need more details. When more details are known, and can help to prevent any more accidents, it'll be surely posted on my blog.
My condoleances to the whole family and friends of the pilot. I do not know the man, don't even have his name.
But god be goddamn careful out there you guys. It's not worth it ! Fly safe.

No comments: