Sunday, July 22, 2007




Magy and Pep (oh the body !....) and Bob (but an old foto, couldn't resist Bob) the bushman of Santa Pola.
Magy and Pep stayed a couple of days, they are pilots from Tarragona up north in Catalonia. Hope you will be back guys, see you take care.

In the afternoon we left for inland flying again. At 5 pm, already flyable. Toni Blacker, Kath, Nick, Erwin, Eric, Dave, Toon, John in the air.
Struggling at bits, to get into the thermals. Cloudbase not the highest, but playing till 8 pm.

I had a tandem flight with my Paco, my 8 year old at Palomaret. We flew at the coast already, and now did it inland. It is always different flying with your kid. Always a little bit more nerveus, challenging.
I never asked him to fly with me, I waited till the day he asked. And the first time that was when he was 6.

No comments: