Friday, June 22, 2007

Last day for Ziggy and Graham. Can't complain I guess, flew every day during their more than a week stay, hours of thermalling mostly inland Alicante, and some days gentle soaring at the coast.
Today again bingo ! Although most pilots preferred to stay at the coast, we couldn't resist to play the real game and get into the thermals.
It doesn't get much better.

Meanwhile I see and hear that our norwegian friends are doing well at the comps in Piedrahita. Hopefully the training down here helped them get the rust off, and helped their confidence, keep it going and keep me informed about the resulst Ovind and friends.

See you later guys, I am packing for my roadtrip to the Pyrenees.
See you at Barcelona airport tomorrow, Henrik, Winnie, Allen, Stevie, Scott and Arvid.

No comments: