Monday, April 30, 2007




I was born in a crossfire hurricane ... loud Stones music on the radio heading home after a fantastic day

, adrenaline still pumping.

Look at the group, it doesn't get much better. Danish, belgian, brits, swiss, swedish pilots, all flew today. Some earlier at Benidorm. Most of them later at Toix, our 'tricky' site. All in the air landed at Calpe beach, which is an achievement. Fantastic, it was supposed to be an off day, but we did it again, we filled our boots. (I think that's how they say it...)
Winnie and Allan, unfortunately you are not around with your danish friends, but we will see you again in June.

I cannot sent any messages through email these days, I have to check whats wrong. I do recieve messages though. And I know some of you guys asked to buy a glider, I just cannot get to you. If you wish you can call us on 0034 606 781 180. I hope things are fixed soon, I'm sorry.

Tomorrow 1st of may. everybody home, so I hope all will fly.

No comments: