Monday, November 16, 2009






Lots of foto's I know. I hope you don't mind. But some of them are sometimes so precious, I just cannot withhold publishing them. I tend to take less and less foto's, I just ask my guests to give me their card, so I can make a selection of their foto's. Hope you don't mind.


Some foto's today by Jonathan Tew, and Rob/Ruth.

Again we had a summer day, 25 degrees celsius an thermals. Of course not strong, as it is the 15th of november already and heading for winter ... . But with our southern spanish sun, and numerous hills, we always find a spot to play. Get our wings out and fly for hours. Again, today.


So foto's show some parawaiting, some flying, and the afterparty. Afterparty, chatting about our flights, about our previous trips. with the charming chief of the hacienda de Palomaret, offering us his homegrown grapes today. Sometimes we are more lucky and we get to taste his homebrewn liquer.






















Young and old, Ernst and Ruth, both ends.



No comments: