Saturday, December 6, 2008


Little flying we did near Murcia. Still open this site, till 31 of december. Then closed again for hunting.
I have to fill in the forms with duration of flights, name pilot, nationality pilot etc... , so local club pilots can hand in the paperwork before the end of the year. I feel lots of sympathy for the pilots of Murcia. I am always welcome to join their site with my pilots. They always keep me informed about new restrictions, rules etc... . And I know they work hard to keep their sites open and maintained.
The take off of Carrascoy for instance is one of the best take offs you can find in Spain. Type St Hilaire du Touvet France. Nicely carpeted, protecting your glider, giving you enough space to prepare your glider cleanly. No spanish grass, sticky bushes, all as it should be.
And this very active paragliding club, Club Murciavuela, has the most problems with the local authorities to keep their sites open. Shame, they deserve better.
Un abrazo a todo los pilotos de Murcia y gracias !

No comments: