Saturday, October 4, 2008



Competition day at Palomaret. 13 pilots in goal, near Banyeres. Who won ? Good old Dudo. Cracking day.
Northern cold air up high, a cooking valley, a slight southwestern breeze, the recipe for succes in Palomaret. But I tell you, only for top pilots, experienced pilots. And who organised this competition again, of course Jose Luis Segorb. He managed again after previous years to organise and set a task, able to be flewn by many pilots. Good spirit for the competition.

Strong thermals, windy take offs. Look at the bottom foto, Doug and Julie, a hug and a kiss. All week flying their tandem, Niviuk Takoo. It was their first abroad flying trip. And I guess they loved it. Tonight they are flying home.
John, thanks for being here again, I had a lovely week, although my bum still hurts a bit.
Willem and Rudy, Jan, Ann and Marcel belgian pilots, Ernst, Volker and Martin german pilots, Toni yes the Irishman, he's back !!! Samson german pilot heading home tomorrow. Samson take care, you are flying your 15 year old rag, like I am flying my brandnew demo gliders, you're a star.

No comments: