Monday, January 22, 2007

Hi guys and girls, this is my new layout of my diary.
Started it more than two years ago, a dairy with our daily adventures. Doyouwanna in Alicante with lots of you in.
Well, now I heard of the word 'blog' and thanks to my dearest friend seƱor JOEL, I modernised my dairy 'today'.
Any comments, critics please are very welcome.
Personally I think the 'today' is not that personal looking any more. But hey we all have to move forward haven't we Joel ?.
So here it is, I hope I can provide you with all the news you like to hear about us flying in Alicante.

Today bit lazy. Early morning though looking for a window to fly tandems with business men from Philips. But no chance.
Only in the afternoon things were flyable but possibly not epic.
I was waiting for a call of Swedish pilots who arrived, but in vain.

hasta luego,
Nick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ple, let me be the first to comment on this fantastic move to the newer technologies my friend....
i am honored....
we love reading how well you flew in Alicante today while we're at work in the north...

comment away fellow readers...

big cheerz